Our recipes page is a great place for everyone to share recipes using items purchased from the Statesboro Market2Go. The above items and photos were made by Justin at Anthony’s Roots and Jimmy at Scratch Made Catering using items available at the market.
Please feel free to enter your own recipe!
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Plain Steamed Green Beans
Source: Market Manager (Entered by Market Manager)
Plain Steamed Green Beans in the microwave – quick and easy.
Step by Step Instructions
- Wash green beans, trim ends with a knife or kitchen scissors or snap off ends.
- Place in microwave safe glass bowl, pour in water.
- Cover the bowl completely, either with a lid or a damp paper towel.
- Microwave on high 4-6 minutes, until desired tenderness, more if needed.
- Carefully remove bowl, watch out for steam. Serve, topped with butter and/or salt as desired.
Comments added by fellow market members.