Our Recipes page is a great place for everyone to share recipes using items purchased from the Statesboro Market2Go.
Please feel free to enter your own recipe!
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Source: Jacobs' Produce's Monthly Newsletter (Entered by Closed Account)
Blueberry Muffins are a great snack and breakfast food that we have enjoyed because of this recipe. We hope you do the same, enjoy!
Serves: ~12 muffins
2.5 cups All Purpose Flour
1.25 cups Sugar
2.5 tsp. Baking Powder
.25 tsp. Salt
2 Eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup Buttermilk
.25 cup Melted Butter
1.5 tsp. Vanilla
1.5 cups Fresh Blueberries
Sugar for the top of each muffin
Step by Step Instructions
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine eggs, buttermilk, and butter.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened
- Fold in blueberries.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Sprinkle a little sugar evenly over each muffin.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until muffins test done.