Our Recipes page is a great place for everyone to share recipes using items purchased from the Statesboro Market2Go.
Please feel free to enter your own recipe!
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Blaubeer Kuchen mit Streusel
Source: Becky Larson and the GSU Department of Health and Kinesiology (Entered by Market Manager)
This is a delicious and NUTRITIOUS recipe for blueberry cake submitted by a Georgia Southern University Meal Nutrition class.
Step by Step Instructions
- Streusel ingredients: 1 cup of self-rising flour, 1 cup of sugar, 1 stick of melted butter
- Mix together the flour, sugar, egg, butter, and vanilla until it forms a ball with a greasy texture.
- Cut ball in half.
- Flatten halves in 2 greased 9” round pans, covering the bottom and side of pan.
- Equally distribute the blueberries between the two pans.
- Knead streusel ingredients until firm and greasy.
- Crumble streusel over blueberries.
- Bake the cakes @ 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until tops are brown.
- Let cool for 15 minutes or freeze and serve cold.