Our recipes page is a great place for everyone to share recipes using items purchased from the Statesboro Market2Go. The above items and photos were made by Justin at Anthony’s Roots and Jimmy at Scratch Made Catering using items available at the market.
Please feel free to enter your own recipe!
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Bake Summer Vegetables
Source: Debra Chester (Entered by Market Manager)
Simple but delicious. This recipe uses so many of our vendors’ products!
Step by Step Instructions
- Scrape and wash zucchini.
- Slice all vegetables in 1/2 inch pieces.
- Arrange in baking pan.
- Add olive oil and one cup hot water. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and parsley.
- Cover and bake in moderate oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- Uncover for the last 30 minutes. Serves 4-5.
Comments added by fellow market members.