Our Recipes page is a great place for everyone to share recipes using items purchased from the Statesboro Market2Go.
Please feel free to enter your own recipe!
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Italian Sausage Rigatoni
Source: Johnsonville kitchen (Entered by Maggie Bolsius)
A wonderful pasta dish that’s easy to make! Filled with sausage, rigatoni, red peppers, parsley and more! It will definitely make your mouth water!
Serves: A perfect family meal
Step by Step Instructions
- Cook sausage and then cook pasta. keep warm
- In a large pan place the olive oil and garlic, then saute it lightly for 30 seconds.
- Add the peppers-cook until crisp-tender
- Combine cooked sausage and pasta sauce with peppers and heat until it becomes warm. Mix with the pasta or serve separately.
- Top with fresh parsley, serve warm.
Comments added by fellow market members.