Our recipes page is a great place for everyone to share recipes using items purchased from the Statesboro Market2Go. The above items and photos were made by Justin at Anthony’s Roots and Jimmy at Scratch Made Catering using items available at the market.
Please feel free to enter your own recipe!
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Hot Pepper Jelly-Glazed Pork Chops
Source: Mainstreet Farmers Market Gift Cards (Entered by Market Manager)
This recipe will allow you to add a little bit of spice to your pork chop recipe.
Serves: 2 servings
Step by Step Instructions
- Rub down room-temperature pork chops with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook pork chops on a medium-hot grill until the meat is firm; flip it once.
- Remove from grill and let the pork chops sit for 5 minutes.
- Combine pepper jelly and water in small saucepan and blend over medium heat.
- Brush down pork chops on each side with the pepper jelly; cover chops with loose aluminum foil for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Comments added by fellow market members.