Our recipes page is a great place for everyone to share recipes using items purchased from the Statesboro Market2Go. The above items and photos were made by Justin at Anthony’s Roots and Jimmy at Scratch Made Catering using items available at the market.
Please feel free to enter your own recipe!
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Roasted Veggie Pasta Salad
Source: Rachel (Entered by Rachel Binkley)
Great way to use some fall vegetables!
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, line baking sheet with aluminum foil, and coat with cooking spray
- Cut butternut squash and sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch cubes
- Cut red onions into thin slices
- Roast vegetables for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through
- Allow vegetables to cool and cook pasta according to package directions
- Drain pasta and transfer to mixing bowl to cool
- In a separate bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients
- Add cooled roasted vegetables and prepared dressing to mixing bowl with pasta
- Stir to combine and store in an airtight container in a fridge or cooler
Comments added by fellow market members.