Our recipes page is a great place for everyone to share recipes using items purchased from the Statesboro Market2Go. The above items and photos were made by Justin at Anthony’s Roots and Jimmy at Scratch Made Catering using items available at the market.
Please feel free to enter your own recipe!
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Vegan Thai Green Curry
Source: www.noracooks.com (Entered by Ariana Giddens)
This nutrient rich meal can be enjoyed by itself or served over rice or noodles. Please consider leaving a picture or comment if you decide to try this recipe!
Step by Step Instructions
- Prepare the vegetables and let your rice be cooking if you choose to use it.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the onion and cook for 3 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for about 30 seconds more.
- Add the squash or sweet potato, the bell pepper, zucchini, and curry paste. Cook them for 2 or 3 minutes, stirring them together throughout. Whisk the cornstarch and 1/2 a cup of the coconut milk together and add the mixture to the skillet. Add the remaining coconut milk, the cauliflower, broccoli, sugar, soy sauce, and lime juice. Stir them together
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes. Stir in the spinach and peas, you can thin the mixture with water if you feel it is too thick.
- Can be enjoyed as it is, or served over rice or noodles. Garnish with lime wedges, basil, cilantro, and/or cashews if desired.
Comments added by fellow market members.