Our recipes page is a great place for everyone to share recipes using items purchased from the Statesboro Market2Go. The above items and photos were made by Justin at Anthony’s Roots and Jimmy at Scratch Made Catering using items available at the market.
Please feel free to enter your own recipe!
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Source: delish.com (Entered by Ariana Giddens)
You can use whatever jam or jelly catches your fancy when you make these easy yet dainty cookies. Please consider leaving a picture or comment if you decide to try this recipe!
Serves: 35 cookies
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Beat the butter and sugar together in a seperate bowl for about 3 minutes, then beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Slowly mix in the flour mixture until it is well incorperated.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoon to scoop small balls of dough onto the baking sheets. Press a small indent into the middle of the cookies wither with your thumb or with your spoon, then fill it with the jam/jelly/fruit butter of your choice. Don't be afraid to mix and match to add a bit of variety to the cookies!
- Bake for 13 to 14 minutes and allow the cookies to cool before serving.
Comments added by fellow market members.