Our recipes page is a great place for everyone to share recipes using items purchased from the Statesboro Market2Go. The above items and photos were made by Justin at Anthony’s Roots and Jimmy at Scratch Made Catering using items available at the market.
Please feel free to enter your own recipe!
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Source: www.justsotasty.com (Entered by Ariana Giddens)
A delicious citrus-y breakfast food! Please consider leaving a picture or comment if you decide to try this recipe!
Serves: 16 pancakes
Step by Step Instructions
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together and set aside.
- Whisk the buttermilk and lemon juice together and set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs, vanilla extract, melted butter, sugar and lemon zest and set aside.
- Whisk the milk mixture together with the egg mixture. Carefully fold this mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Heat up your griddle or frying pan and grease to prevent pancakes from sticking.
- Spoon the batter into a heated frying pan a few at a time and fry until a few air bubbles form. Flip and continue to fry on the second side until both sides are golden. Repeat until no batter remains.
Comments added by fellow market members.