Our recipes page is a great place for everyone to share recipes using items purchased from the Statesboro Market2Go. The above items and photos were made by Justin at Anthony’s Roots and Jimmy at Scratch Made Catering using items available at the market.
Please feel free to enter your own recipe!
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Creamy Peach & Honey Popsicles
Source: https://cookieandkate.com (Entered by Ariana Giddens)
A sweet and healthy popsicle recipe that uses local fruit and honey! Please consider leaving a picture or comment if you decide to try this recipe!
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place peach wedges on a lined baking sheet in one layer and roast for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend the yogurt, 1/4 cup honey, lemon juice, and vanilla extract together in a medium bowl. Place the mixture in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Once the peaches have cooled, add them to the yogurt mixture and fold them in.
- Scoop the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to eat, run the popsicle mold under warm water until the popsicle can be removed.
Comments added by fellow market members.