Our recipes page is a great place for everyone to share recipes using items purchased from the Statesboro Market2Go. The above items and photos were made by Justin at Anthony’s Roots and Jimmy at Scratch Made Catering using items available at the market.
Please feel free to enter your own recipe!
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Baked Honey BBQ Popcorn Chicken
Source: sallysbakingaddiction.com (Entered by Ariana Giddens)
A crunchy & saucy chicken recipe! You can use whatever kind of BBQ sauce you like, be creative! Please consider leaving a picture or comment if you decide to try this recipe!
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the chicken pieces into a bowl of flour and stir until all pieces are coated.
- Stir the corn flakes, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and smoked paprika together in a large bowl. In a different bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the egg mixture, and roll each piece in the corn flake mixture. Bake the chicken pieces for 18 minutes, flipping them over halfway through baking. While the chicken bakes, prepare the sauce.
- Put all ingredients in the sauce section into a saucepan over medium heat. Cook for 6 to 7 minutes, whisking occasionally.
- After baking, let the chicken pieces cool for 5 minutes. Put the pieces into a bowl and pour the sauce over the chicken. Stir gently to coat, then serve.
Comments added by fellow market members.