Stay informed about what’s happening on Market2Go and the Statesboro Main Street Farmers Market!
MORE CHANGES THIS WEEK for Market2Go customers
Please as our pickup procedure has changed again.
PICKUP LOCATION! Due to the high volume of Market2Go orders, we’ve temporarily moved our Market2Go drive-through operation to Uncle Shug’s on Main (old RJ’s) at 434 South Main. At your designated pickup date and time, please drive in the market entrance on the far side of the lot and circle around the perimeter to the main restaurant entrance.
DRIVE-THROUGH CUSTOMERS SHOW US YOUR NAME!!!
Please and place it on your dashboard.
Last Name, First Initial
NEW!! STATESBORO PICKUP DAYS. Statesboro customers have a choice of pickup days!
To ease the flow of traffic and avoid long waits in line, we expanded drive-through operations to plus . When you ordered, you were asked to select Thursday afternoon pickup or Friday morning pickup. Please check your order acknowledgement and make sure you pick up according to that selection; otherwise your order may not be available.
Designated THURSDAY pickup times for Statesboro. If you elected to pick up on Thursday, please arrive during the time slot assigned alphabetically by last name of customer order:
Last names A through G Pick up between 3:00 and 4:15
Last names H through O Pick up between 4;15 and 5:30
Last names P through Z Pick up between 5:30 and 7:00
We want all our customers to be able to get their groceries. If you have a serious problem observing the assigned time slots, please text 912.481.2263 with your order name and the time you can pick up your order, so we can adjust our planning.
FRIDAY MORNING pickup times for Statesboro. If you elected to pick up on Friday morning, please arrive between .
SYLVANIA pickup times. The pickup for Sylvania will be in front of the Victory Garden General Store on THURSDAY between 4:30 and 5:45.
HOME DELIVERY OPTION. If you selected Home Delivery, your order will be brought to your home on Thursday afternoon, unless otherwise arranged. Boro Takeout will provide deliveries.
New DRIVE-THROUGH Procedure
- Please arrive at UNCLE SHUG’S within your designated time slot.
- Drive clockwise around the outermost perimeter, maintaining a tight queue, from the designated entrance to the front of the restaurant. Be polite, be patient, and follow the instructions of police or our market traffic volunteers.
- A staff member will check you in as you come alongside the restaurant; please display the customer name(s) for the order(s) you’re picking up on a windshield placard.
- Your order will be brought out to your vehicle from the main restaurant entrance as you wait in the line of traffic.
- Provide access to your vehicle and to the containers you want loaded (bags, boxes, bins or coolers); e.g., unlock the back door or pop the trunk, with containers inside.
- Wait in your car for the runner to return with your order and load into your containers.
- If you did not prepay on line with a debit or credit card, please make a check for exact amount when your order is delivered. (You may pay cash in exact amount, but any “change” from cash received will be credited to your account.
Remember that this service is new to us – we’re still growing exponentially and redefining our operation every week, including many procedural changes this week. So please be patient and help us to be successful.
Here’s how you can help.:
- Arrive during your selected date and designated time slot.
- Allow plenty of time for your pickup; be patient and be prepared to wait in line.
- Help us maintain social distance and avoid contact with unsanitized items
- Bring containers for your order (bags, boxes, bins) but leave them in your vehicle
- Do NOT offer to return egg cartons, produce containers or other used items
- Recognize that because of exceptional volume, some items may be sold out; your order will be adjusted and you won’t be charged for any items the vendors can’t deliver.
- Pay online with credit or debit card — we’ll help you register your card..
- (Again) Be patient — we’re in this together.
- Let us know if you have ideas to improve our pickup process.
- Tell your neighbors and social media friends about Market2Go drive through.
- Tell the vendors how much you appreciate their making good food available