Stay informed about what’s happening on Market2Go and the Statesboro Main Street Farmers Market!
PICKUP TIMES for Market2Go Customers
Please as pickup times have changed.
You should have selected your pickup location/day when you submitted your order.
- Statesboro, Thursday afternoon
- Statesboro, Friday morning
- Sylvania, Thursday afternoon
- Home Delivery, Thursday afternoon (requires purchase of home delivery option)
Please check your order acknowledgement and make sure you pick up according to the selection you made; otherwise your order may not be available.
STATESBORO CUSTOMERS. During this period of high volume, we’re continuing to operate our Market2Go drive-through at at 434 South Main Street. Statesboro customers have a choice of Thursday or Friday pickups. Refer to the specific times and procedures below.
Designated THURSDAY pickup times for Statesboro. If you elected to pick up on Thursday, please arrive during the time slot assigned alphabetically by last name of customer order:
Last names A through L Pick up between 3:30 and 4:45
Last names M through Z Pick up between 4:45 and 6:00
FRIDAY pickup time for Statesboro. If you elected to pick up on Friday, please arrive between 10:00 and 11:45.
We want all our customers to be able to get their groceries. If you have a serious problem observing the assigned or selected time slots, or if your needs change as to date, please text 912.481.2263 with your order name and the time you can pick up your order, so we can adjust our planning.
SYLVANIA CUSTOMERS can pick up on Thursday in front of Victory Gardens General Store at 124 W Telephone Street. Please arrive between 4:30 and 5:30.
HOME DELIVERY OPTION. If you selected Home Delivery, your order will be brought to your home on Thursday afternoon. Boro Takeout will provide deliveries.
- Please arrive at UNCLE SHUG’S on Main within your designated time slot.
- Drive clockwise around the outermost perimeter, maintaining a tight queue, from the designated entrance to the front of the restaurant. Be polite, be patient, and follow the instructions of police or our market traffic volunteers.
- Show us your name: please display a placard with the name(s) of your order(s).
- A staff member will check you in as you come alongside the restaurant; please display the customer name(s) for the order(s) you’re picking up on a windshield placard:
- Your order will be brought out to your vehicle from the main restaurant entrance as you wait in the line of traffic.
- Provide access to your vehicle and to the containers you want loaded (bags, boxes, bins or coolers); e.g., unlock the back door or pop the trunk, with containers inside.
- Wait in your car for the runner to return with your order and load into your containers.
- If you did not prepay on line with a debit or credit card, please make a check for the exact amount when your order is delivered. (You may pay cash, but any “change” from cash received will be credited to your account. Please use an envelope and label if you use cash.)
Thank you for your support of the market and of our dedicated local farmers and producers.