Want a healthy meal?
Want to support local farmers?
Want to bring our community closer together?
Shop Statesboro Market2Go, the online market associated with the Main Street Farmers Market!
About us: Statesboro Market2go is made up of local farmers and vendors from Bulloch, Screven, Burke, and other nearby counties who are dedicated to growing and making quality items for your enjoyment. We promote the use of fresh and local products.
How it works: Our process is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Create a new account or sign in.
- Place your order online between Friday evening beginning at 8 pm and before Tuesday midnight by clicking the tab titled the Market.
- Pick up your order on Thursday afternoon.
Once you have successfully submitted your order, growers receive your request early Wednesday morning, allowing them to harvest a fresh product for you.
Statesboro Market2Go runs all year!
Membership Fees: Membership is an annual fee of $25. Your once a year membership payment allows us to provide educational programs, staff to run the pickups, and maintenance of the Farmers Market. You are allowed two free trial orders before the membership fee is charged to your third order and yearly after that. Students, senior citizens, law enforcement, fire and safety responders, teachers, nurses, and other community helpers are eligible for a discounted membership of $15.
Pick-up: Orders are delivered on Thursday afternoon.
- Statesboro – 4:30 pm through 6:30 pm on Thursday at Sugar Magnolia Bakery, downtown at 106 Savannah Avenue next to Eagle Creek Brewing Company.
- Sylvania – 5:15-6:00 at Victory Garden General Store on 124 West Telephone Street.
Payment: We accept cash and checks, or you may pay online with a credit card. Please note that if you pay online, a 3.5% online convenience fee will be added. We will still accept cash or check at pickup, if you prefer. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF ALL PURCHASES MADE.