Want a healthy meal?
Want to support local farmers?
Want to bring our community closer together?
About us: Statesboro Market2go is made up of local farmers and vendors from Bulloch, Screven, Burke, and other nearby counties who are dedicated to growing and making quality items for your enjoyment. They sell directly to you. All products are delivered at a central pick-up location for your convenience. Market2Go promotes the use of fresh and local products.
How it works: Our process is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Create a new account or sign in.
- Place your order online between Friday evening beginning at 8 pm and before Tuesday midnight by clicking the tab titled the Market.
- Pick up your order on Thursday afternoon.
Once you have successfully submitted your order, growers receive your request early Wednesday morning, allowing them to harvest a fresh product for you.
Statesboro Market2Go runs all year!
Pick-up: Orders are delivered on Thursday afternoon.
- Statesboro – 4:30 pm through 6:30 pm on Thursday at the Statesboro Convention & Visitors Bureau at 222 S. Main Street.
- Sylvania – 5:15-5:45 at Victory Garden General Store on 124 West Telephone Street.
Payment: We accept cash and checks, or you may pay online with a credit card. Please note that if you pay online, a 3.5% online convenience fee will be added. We will still accept cash or check at pickup, if you prefer. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF ALL PURCHASES MADE.
New – no more membership fee!
We are eliminating the annual membership fee and in its place — because we have to maintain support for the market — we’re instituting a surcharge of 7% on each order, beginning on March 1st.