Stay informed about what’s happening on Market2Go and the Statesboro Main Street Farmers Market!
IMPORTANT UPDATE for Market2Go Customers
Please read carefully as pickup times have changed.
CHOICE OF PICKUP LOCATIONS
You should have selected your pickup location/day when you submitted your order.
Statesboro, Thursday afternoon
Statesboro, Friday morning
Sylvania, Thursday afternoon
Home Delivery, Thursday afternoon (requires purchase of home delivery option)
Please check your order acknowledgement and make sure you pick up according to the selection you made; otherwise your order may not be available.
STATESBORO CUSTOMERS. During this period of high volume, we’re continuing to operate our Market2Go drive-through at at 434 South Main Street. Statesboro customers have a choice of Thursday or Friday pickups.
Designated THURSDAY pickup times for Statesboro. If you elected to pick up on Thursday, please arrive during the time slot assigned alphabetically by last name of customer order:
Last names A through G Pick up between 3:30 and 4:30
Last names H through O Pick up between 4:30 and 5:30
Last names P through Z Pick up between 5:30 and 6:30
FRIDAY pickup time for Statesboro. If you elected to pick up on Friday, please arrive between 10:00 and 11:45.
We want all our customers to be able to get their groceries. If you have a serious problem observing the assigned or selected time slots, or if your needs change as to date, please text 912.481.2263 with your order name and the time you can pick up your order, so we can adjust our planning.
DRIVE-THROUGH CUSTOMERS SHOW US YOUR NAME!!!
Please make a placard with your order name and place it on your dashboard.
Last Name, First Initial
SYLVANIA CUSTOMERS can pick up on Thursday in front of Victory Gardens General Store at 124 W Telephone Street. Please arrive between 4:30 and 5:30.
HOME DELIVERY OPTION. If you selected Home Delivery, your order will be brought to your home on Thursday afternoon, unless otherwise arranged. Boro Takeout will provide deliveries.
- Please arrive at UNCLE SHUG’S ON MAIN within your designated time slot.
- Drive clockwise around the outermost perimeter, maintaining a tight queue, from the designated entrance to the front of the restaurant. Be polite, be patient, and follow the instructions of police or our market traffic volunteers.
- A staff member will check you in as you come alongside the restaurant; please display the customer name(s) for the order(s) you’re picking up on a windshield placard
- Your order will be brought out to your vehicle from the main restaurant entrance as you wait in the line of traffic.
- Provide access to your vehicle and to the containers you want loaded (bags, boxes, bins or coolers); e.g., unlock the back door or pop the trunk, with containers inside.
- Wait in your car for the runner to return with your order and load into your containers.
- If you did not prepay on line with a debit or credit card, please make a check for exact amount when your order is delivered. (You may pay cash in exact amount, but any “change” from cash received will be credited to your account.
Remember that this service is still new to us – we’re still growing exponentially and redefining our operation every week, including procedural changes this week. So please be patient and help us to be successful.
Here’s how you can help.:
- Arrive during your selected date and designated time slot.
- Allow plenty of time for your pickup; be patient and be prepared to wait in line.
- Help us maintain social distance and avoid contact with unsanitized items
- Bring containers for your order (bags, boxes, bins) but leave them in your vehicle
- Do NOT offer to return egg cartons, produce containers or other used items
- Recognize that because of exceptional volume, some items may be sold out; your order will be adjusted and you won’t be charged for any items the vendors can’t deliver.
- If you didn’t prepay, please bring a check for payment to avoid additional transactions. For future orders, please pay online — we’ll help you register your card..
- (Again) Be patient — we’re in this together.
- Let us know if you have ideas to improve our pickup process.
- Tell your neighbors and social media friends about Market2Go drive through.
- Tell the vendors how much you appreciate their making good food available