Stay informed about what’s happening on Market2Go and the Statesboro Main Street Farmers Market!
Market2Go Pickup Times
Thank you for your market orders! Here are the market pickup times for this week. Times have changed to reflect more efficient order handling, the actual number of orders received this week, and customers’ choices of pickup locations. Please check your order confirmation to confirm your choice of pickup location.
STATESBORO – THURSDAY Drive Through at Uncle Shug’s on Main
- Last names A – L ___ 3:15 pm – 4:30 pm
- Last names M – Z ___ 4:30 pm – 5:45 pm
STATESBORO – FRIDAY Drive Through at Uncle Shug’s on Main
- All Friday customers 10:00 am — 11:30 am
SYLVANIA – THURSDAY Pickup at Victory Gardens General Store
- All Sylvania customers 3:45 pm — 5:15 pm
Please help us maintain an efficient organization — and our sanity! — by honoring the established time frames for order pickup. We want everybody to get their groceries, so if you have a problem with your chosen or designated time slot, please text 912.481.2263 and tell us the LAST NAME on the order and the TIME you will be able to pick up. That way we can make sure your order is in the right place at the right time.
REMINDERS ABOUT THE DRIVE-THROUGH PROCEDURE
- Drive clockwise around the outermost perimeter, maintaining a tight queue, from the designated entrance to the front of the restaurant.
- A staff member will check you in as you come alongside the restaurant.
- Please display the name(s) for the order(s) you’re picking up on a windshield placard.
- Please wear a mask while communicating with market staff.
- Your order will be brought out to your vehicle from the main restaurant entrance as you wait.
- Provide access to your vehicle and to the containers you want loaded (bags, boxes, bins or coolers); e.g., unlock the back door or pop the trunk, with containers inside. We recommend that you bring a cooler for transporting meat, dairy and perishable items.
- Wait in your car for the runner to return with your order and load into your containers.
- If you did not prepay on line with a debit or credit card, please make a check for exact amount when your order is delivered. (You may pay cash in exact amount, but any “change” from cash received will be credited to your account. Use an envelope to label the cash payment with your order name.)