Stay informed about what’s happening on Market2Go and the Statesboro Main Street Farmers Market!
MARKET2GO PICKUP THURSDAY
Important update! Market2Go has relocated to the Statesboro Convention and Visitors Bureau. Drive-through location and times have changed for Statesboro. Pickup hours for Sylvania have also changed.
*STATESBORO – THURSDAY ONLY * Drive Through at SCVB
- Last names A – F_____3:15 pm – 4:30 pm
- Last names G – M_____4:30 pm – 5:45 pm
- Last names N – Z_____5:45 pm – 7:00 pm
SYLVANIA – THURSDAY Pickup at Victory Gardens General Store
All Sylvania customers 4:00 pm — 5:00 pm
Want to change your pickup time? The purpose of the time slots is to try to achieve an even flow so nobody has to wait too long. But we want this to be convenient for you. If you need to change your time slot or location, please text 912.481.2263, tell us the ORDER NAME and the TIME you would like to pick up. That way we can make sure your order is in the right place at the right time.
THE DRIVE-THROUGH PROCEDURE at the SCVB.
- Drive counter clockwise all the way around the SCVB, keeping to the outer perimeter and maintaining a tight queue. A volunteer will check you in as you come around the back of the building..
- Please display the name(s) for your order(s) on a windshield placard to assist in quick and safe check-in.
- Please wear a mask while communicating with market staff.
- Provide access to your vehicle and to the containers you want loaded (bags, boxes, bins or coolers); e.g., unlock the back door or pop the trunk, with containers inside.
- We recommend that you bring a cooler for transporting meat, dairy and perishable items. Ice cream melts, even in a short car trip, and our fresh non-homogenized milk is temperature sensitive.
- Wait in your car for the runner to come out with your order and load into your containers. Make sure your name placard is visible.
- If you did not prepay on line with a debit or credit card, please make a check for exact amount when your order is delivered. (You may pay cash in exact amount, but any “change” from cash received will be credited to your account. Use an envelope to label the cash payment with your order name.)