Stay informed about what’s happening on Market2Go and the Statesboro Main Street Farmers Market!
MARKET PICKUP THURSDAY!
NEW DRIVE-THROUGH HOURS! Pickup hours for the Market2Go in Statesboro have changed this week!! at the Statesboro Convention and Visitors Bureau (SCVB) are . Sylvania pickup hours remain the same, from 4:00 to 5:00.
Market2Go pickup in Statesboro is now at the Statesboro Convention and Visitors Bureau (SCVB) at 222 South Main Street. All pickups are on Thursday.
STATESBORO – THURSDAY Drive Through at SCVB starts at 4:00.
- Last names A – L 4:00 pm — 5:00 pm
- Last names M – Z 5:00 pm — 6:00 pm
SYLVANIA – THURSDAY Pickup at Victory Gardens General Store
- All Sylvania customers 4:00 pm — 5:00 pm
Want to change your pickup time? Pickup times are established and changed in response to weekly sales volume and available volunteer hours. We will have help available this week between 4 and 6 to assemble your orders and bring them out to your vehicles; however, we can accommodate a few early or late orders with advance notice. To change your slot or request early or late pickup, please text 912.481.2263 with your ORDER NAME and the TIME you want to pick up.
Remember! When you head out to your pickup location, be sure to take a mask, a placard with your order name(s), and appropriate containers for your food.
THE DRIVE-THROUGH PROCEDURE in Statesboro.
- Drive to the right (counter clockwise) all the way around the SCVB, keeping to the outer perimeter and maintaining a tight queue. A volunteer will check you in as you come around the far side of the building.
- Please display the name(s) for your order(s) on a windshield placard to assist in quick and safe check-in.
- Please wear a mask while communicating with market staff.
- Provide access to your vehicle and to the containers you want loaded (bags, boxes, bins or coolers); unlock the back door or the trunk, with containers inside.
- We recommend that you bring a cooler for transporting meat, dairy and perishable items. Ice cream melts, even in a short car trip, and our fresh non-homogenized milk is temperature sensitive.
- Wait in your car for the runner to come out with your order and load into your containers. Make sure your name placard is visible.
- If you did not prepay on line with a debit or credit card, please make a check for exact amount when your order is delivered. (You may pay cash in exact amount, but any “change” from cash received will be credited to your account. Use an envelope to label the cash payment with your order name.)
PICKUP for SYLVANIA CUSTOMERS.
Pickup is across the street from the Victory Gardens General Store. Please remain in your car until volunteers bring your order, and wear a mask when interacting with volunteers. We recommend that you bring a cooler for transporting meat, dairy and perishable items.
HOME DELIVERY CUSTOMERS.
Orders will be delivered between 2:00 and 5:00 by Boro Takeout. You will receive a notice when your driver is on the way. We recommend you leave a cooler at the front door (or your designated delivery location) to facilitate no-contact delivery and to keep perishable food safe.
Right now we can scan EBT/SNAP cards . So, if you have ordered online with the intent to pay with your EBT card, you’ll need to come to the Statesboro Drive Through at the Convention and Visitors Bureau between 3:30 and 6:30. Email or text us in advance so we can calculate your bonus dollars and the amount to be charged to your card.