Stay informed about what’s happening on Market2Go and the Statesboro Main Street Farmers Market!
Order Before 10pm Tuesday!
Your farmers need you!
The market counts on your support! Show some love to your local farms & businesses by remembering to order, donate, and spread the word about Market2Go to your co-workers, friends, and family!
Now for some exciting market announcements:
- Poor Robin Gardens is back online this week with some new produce available.
- We have a brand new vendor, Cool Beanz Espresso Bar! They have several delightful blends of coffee in whole bean and ground form
- 4 & 20 Bakers has new carrot cake cupcakes and gluten free cranberry orange muffins, both of which would pair well with some coffee!
- B&J Farms is now offering a new deal called Meat for a week, in which you will receive pork chops, cubed pork steak, sausage, ground turkey, some leg quarters, chicken breasts, and chicken wings
- And as a final reminder, there is still plenty of salmon burger meat, lox, and halibut available from Doug’s Wild Alaska Salmon!
Remember to order before 10 PM on Tuesday night!