Stay informed about what’s happening on Market2Go and the Statesboro Main Street Farmers Market!
Order Before Midnight!
Remember to place your Market2Go order before midnight for pickup on Thursday.
A wide variety of greens are in season this week at the market!
First off, we’d like to make a special announcement that Fisheads is now back on Market2Go with their aquaponic lettuces! Their stock is limited, so don’t miss your chance for the week.
- Poor Robin Gardens has been able to bring back back their behemoth bunches of collard greens.
- Better Fresh Farms has several blends of greens available, including an incredibly nutrient packed pac choi blend.
- Jacobs Produce has both their kale and broccoli back online.
- Kachina Farms, in addition to their lettuce mixes; has spinach, arugula, and a wide array of herbs.
- And finally, Ebenezer Greens has several different combinations of microgreens that add a delicious twist to any salad, wrap, or sandwich.
If you need some culinary inspiration for the week, consider trying out one these recipes:
Thank you for supporting your local farmers and vendors!