Stay informed about what’s happening on Market2Go and the Statesboro Main Street Farmers Market!
Order Before 10pm Tuesday!
Order before 10 on Tuesday night for pickup on Thursday!
A reminder that we will NOT be having the market on the 26th. (We wil reopen on November 27 for December 3 pickup) Because of this we urge you to do any Thanksgiving shopping from Market2Go in advance. We’ve got plenty of suggestions for this year’s feast down below!
We’re also pleased to welcome The Bourbon Brush to Market2Go who has several original paintings for sale!
- B&J Farms is back with turkey, and if a whole bird is more than you need, there’s also ground turkey, drumsticks, and wings available.
- If turkey just isn’t your thing that’s ok! We also have ham, chicken, and beef roasts.
- Sweet potatoes, collards, and winter squash make great side dishes. Consider making some Sweet Potatoes au Gratin, Butternut Squash Soup, Roasted Veggie Pasta Salad, or Scalloped Greens for your Thanksgiving feast.
- We’ve got your condiment needs covered. You can get just about any glazes, sauces, dressings, jams, butters, or relishes you may need from Market2go’s numerous local vendors.
- And for dessert there are plenty of pies, cakes, and cookies to choose from, and there’s ice cream from Southern Swiss Dairy to serve them à la mode!
Happy Thanksgiving from the staff of Market2Go! Stay safe and remember: Our farmers are thankful for You!